Personal Electronic Banking
FREE Mobile Banking
Now banking is in the palm of your hand with Mobile Banking from Artisans' Bank! Access your accounts anytime, anyplace 24/7. The best part of it is, it's FREE!
With your cell phone or other web-enabled mobile device, you can access Artisans' Online Banking Center and your accounts anytime and anyplace. This Free service lets you get fast access to:
- Mobile Deposits- take a photo of your check for easy and quick deposit Click Here for More Information
- View account balances for your selected accounts
- View account history
- Make immediate one time transfers between accounts
- Make a one-time bill payment to an existing payee
- View branch & ATM locations
It's safe and secure! Artisans' Bank uses a number of security measures designed to safeguard your personal information and transactions.
Put banking in the palm of your hand with Mobile Banking from Artisans' Bank.
For more information and how to sign-up, call us at
FREE Online Banking
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your checking, savings or loan information from where ever you are with internet access. Bank From Home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on any mobile device!
- Check balances and activity
- Transfer funds between your Artisans' Bank accounts
- Make Artisans' Bank loan payments
- View your current statements plus you have access to up to 18 months of statements history
- Pay bills online with Online Bill Payment
- Order Checks
- Download account transactions to Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Transfer Money to and from other financial institutions
Here is an easy and convenient way to pay your bills, with a 'CLICK.'
Once you have enrolled in online banking you have access to the most convenient way to pay bills.
And it's a FREE service from Artisans' Bank: Click here for more information
Don't wait for your paper statement to arrive in the mail. With E-Statements, you can view up to 18 months worth of statements online, quickly and securely. Once you have enrolled into Online Banking, sign up for E-Statements.
How do I enroll in e-Statements? - Simply log into your Online Banking and click the tab labeled “e-Statements”. When asked to submit your email address, please type your entire email address in lower case only.
Is there a charge for e-Statements? - No, e-Statements are FREE!
What accounts are eligible for e-Statements? - Checking, savings, money market, and loan accounts are eligible for e-Statements.
How do I view my e-Statement? Each month when the statement is created, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org notifying you the statement is ready for retrieval. In the email will be the security phrase you chose during enrollment to ensure the email is from Artisans’ Bank.
Don't delay, sign-up for E-Statements today.
For more information, visit the Branch Office nearest you or call us at 302-658-6881 or (800) 282-8255.
Access your account information or the services you need 24 hours a day, every day of the week with Touch Tone Banking.
For deposit accounts you can make inquires as to:
- Current account balance and available balance
- Making transfers between your Artisans' Bank accounts
- Most recent deposits
- Most recent checks cleared
- Most recent withdrawals
- Interest rate and maturity date on Certificates of Deposit and IRA accounts
For loan accounts you can make inquires as to:
- Account balance
- Payment information
- Making mortgage and consumer loan payments from your Artisans' Bank accounts
- Interest paid
Call 302-658-6888 or 1-800-440-0361 to access Touch Tone Banking.