Open An Account
How to open an Artisans' account:
Thank you for choosing Artisans' Bank for your financial needs. We know that opening a Checking or Savings account is a important decision and we are here to serve you and answer any questions you may have. When you are ready to open an account, please stop by one of our 12 statewide branch offices.
Here's how to do it in 3 easy steps:
1. Gather the following items:
- Your government-issued ID such as your Driver's License, State Issued ID, U. S. passport, or U.S, military ID.
- Your Social Security Number & Date of Birth
- Documentation with your physical mailing address if different than your government-issued ID. For example, a utility bill or bank statement can fulfill this requirement.
- An initial deposit - minimum deposit amount required for the account you wish to open.
2. Please print and complete this form
3. Visit an Artisans' Branch
|WILMINGTON - RED CLAY CENTER
|WILMINGTON - KIRKWOOD MIDWAY
|WILMINGTON - DOWNTOWN
|WILMINGTON - PIKE CREEK
|WILMINGTON - TALLEYVILLE
|WILMINGTON - GRAYLYN
1555 S Governors Ave
|REHOBOTH BEACH NEW LOCATION!
|BETHANY - MILLVILLE
OPENING A BUSINESS ACCOUNT?
Please visit or contact any Artisans' Bank location and ask to speak to the Branch Manager. They can outline the exact business documents required to open your business banking account.
Required documents will include your Business License or other evidence that your business is in good standing with the State of Delaware (or state of issuance). Depending on the type of business, Corporate Resolution & Beneficial Ownership forms may also need to be completed at the time of opening the account(s). These forms outline the name of each Authorized Signer (personal information, as listed above, must be provided for each authorized signer) and any other parties who represent the business. Additional documents may be required depending on the type of business entity opening the account.