Saving money plays an important part in helping you with
your current and future financial needs.
It can be difficult to begin the savings process. The easiest way for you to start saving is with an Artisans' Bank Statement Savings Account.
Now is the time to begin saving your money, earning interest and building your balances to help meet your current and future financial goals.
Here are the benefits of a Statement Savings Account:
- Free Online Banking - access from all your devices
- Free Mobile Banking - take a photo of your check to easily and quickly make a deposit Click Here for More Information
- Free Online Bill Payment - pay your bills easily online
- Free e-Statement - no need to wait for a paper statement
- Free 24/7 Touch Tone Banking, just call 302-658-6888 or toll free 800-440-0631
- Account Overdraft Protection - protect this account with either another checking or savings accountClick Here for information about Overdraft Protection
- Minimum to Open - $10
- Monthly Service Charge - $5
- Balance to avoid service charge - $100 average daily balance
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- View rates
How to open an account:
- Your government-issued ID (such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID)
- Your Social Security Number
- Documentation with your physical and mailing addresses if different than your government-issued ID
- An initial deposit - minimum deposit amount required
- To help open your account quickly, please complete this form, print and bring with you.
Appointments are encouraged but not required. All employees and visitors must wear a mask while visiting the lobby.
Here are some ways to help you manage your money.
For more information, contact us at 302-658-6850 during business hours or
stop by any branch office.
Access your funds as needed without a restriction on the number of transactions you can perform.