Premier Interest Checking
Higher Interest Rates for Higher Balances!
Let the higher balances in your interest checking account work better for you. With our Premier Interest Checking Account, you earn interest based on balance tiers. Higher balances receive higher interest rates. The higher your rate the more you earn. Account features include:
- Unlimited check writing
- No per check charge
- No annual fee for our ATM or Visa Debit Card
- Free e-Statements*
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free TouchTone Banking
- Free Image Statements
Protect your account from overdrafts and NSF fees:
Life happens and we know that you can't follow your account balance every day, That's why we have options to help you avoid overdrawing your accounts. Click here for more information
How to open an account:
We know that opening an account is a personal decision and we are here to serve you and answer any questions you may have. When you are ready, please stop by one of our 12 statewide branch offices.
Please bring the following items:
- Your government-issued ID (such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID)
- Your Social Security number
- Documentation with your physical and mailing addresses if different than your government-issued ID
- An initial deposit - minimum deposit amount required
- To help open your account quickly, you can complete this form, print and bring with you.
For more information, contact us at 302-658-6850 during business hours or stop by any branch office.
For personal accounts only. Minimum to open $50.00. Monthly service charge $15.00. Minimum to earn interest $0.01. Balance requirement to avoid service charge - minimum $5000.00. Fees may reduce earnings.