Individual Retirement Accounts
Making the right decision at the right time.
We can offer a variety of IRA Certificates of Deposit(CDs) that can help you make the right decision.
Combining the benefits of tax deferral, potential interest compounding, and FDIC deposit insurance, an Artisans' Bank IRA is one of the best ways to fund your retirement. Choose the plan that makes sense for you: Roth, Educational, or Traditional IRAs. Then choose the type of IRA Certificate of Deposit (CD) best for you. We offer both fixed rate IRA CDs, with a specific interest rate guaranteed the entire term, as well as a One Year Variable Rate IRA CD, with rates that can change with market rates.
- Fixed rates terms from 6 months to 5 years are available
- Open a fixed rate IRA CD with as as little as $500
- One year variable rate IRA rate is subject to change at any time
- Interest is credited and compounded monthly
- Open one year variable rate IRA for as little as $100
*Have Questions about This Product, Contact Us