Personal Checking Account
This is one of our most popular checking accounts because it has
no minimum balance requirements & lots of services
to help you manage your account.
Here are some of the great benefits:
- Free Mobile Deposits- take a photo of your check for easy and quick deposit Click here for details
- Free Online Banking access on all your devices
- Free Online Bill Payment Click here for more information
- Free E-Statements
- Free 24/7 Touch Tone Banking, just call 302-658-6888 or toll free 800-440-0361
- Free & Easy Visa Checkout - After setting up an account with your debit card number, you can register it for instant access when you shop online. Look for the logo on a website that supports Visa Checkout, and simply tap or click it in order to pay for your products instantly.
Here are some other great features:
- Minimum to Open - $50
- Monthly Service Charge - $0
- Monthly Paper Statement Service Charge - $2.00 (avoid this fee by signing up for e-statements)
- Access account with our ATM or Visa® Debit Card - NO annual fee
- First order of standard checks are FREE plus unlimited check writing & no per check charge
Account Overdraft Protection is available
Enjoy peace of mind with overdraft protection, simply by linking your Artisans' Bank Personal Checking account to either a Statement Savings Account or an Overdraft Line of Credit. Click Here for more information
How to open an account:
We know that opening an account is a personal decision and we are here to serve you and answer any questions you may have. When you are ready to open an account, please stop by one of our 12 statewide branch offices.
Please bring the following items:
- Your government-issue ID (such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID)
- Your Social Security Number
- Documentation with your physical and mailing addresses if different than your government-issued ID
- An initial deposit - minimum deposit amount required
- To help open your account quickly, please complete this form, print and bring with you.
Due to COVID 19, Branch lobbies are open but with limited capacity to maintain social distancing.
Appointments are encouraged but not required. All employees and visitors must wear a mask while visiting the lobby.