Serving Delaware's Business Community by building partnerships that last a lifetime.
Business Checking and Savings Accounts
We provide a wide selection of checking products that meet the demands of your business, we have one for you:
Small Business Checking Account
Perfect for the sole-proprietor who needs to watch their expenses
Business Checking Account
For the moderate-sized business that is growing in their market place
Business Interest Checking Account
Ideal for businesses with larger balances, and will earn interest on the growing balance.
Commercial Analysis Checking Account
Specialty for the business with higher balances and transactions
Non-Personal Interest Checking Account
For the entrepreneur who is the sole-proprietor
A free account designed for non-profit organizations
Commercial Lending Services
Artisans’ Bank offers a wide range of commercial financing, with specific expertise for small and mid-size businesses. Whether it’s expanding your facilities, or working capital, Artisans’ Bank has the right financing for your business.
Business Lines of Credit
- Commercial Construction Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Capital Equipment Financing
- Equipment Financing
- Bridge Loans
- SBA Loans
Business Lines of Credit
- Short-Term Working Capital
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Inventory Financing
- Overdraft Protection on Business Accounts
VISA Business Credit Cards
- Expense management tools
- Free employee cards
When you are looking to finance short-term operating needs, purchase new equipment, consolidate existing business debit. or ensure convenient access to funds when you need them, our Business Lending products can provide exactly what you need.
- Business Line of Credit to help you cover short-term expenses, take advantage of trade discounts, or be prepared for unexpected opportunities. We also offer a Business Line of Credit that is secured with real estate and/or another business asset.
- Business Term Loans that can help you expand your operations, purchase new or used equipment, restructure debt, or make facility improvements.
- Business Credit Card. We offer VISA Business Cards designed just for business owners, earn every time you spend.
Cash Management Services
Our Cash Management services allows your designated employees to access and manage your company's daily cash position with our funds management, reporting, and reconciliation tools. Artisans’ Bank knows how unique your business needs are and can tailor a solution specific to those needs.
Here are some of the services we offer and can customize to your business needs:
- Merchant Services: With our partners, we can bring you a variety of merchant account services, allowing you to accept credit and debit card payments, face-to-face or online.
- Online ACH Credit & Debit processes: Whether you need to make payroll deposits for your dedicated employees or need to make a pre-arranged payment to a vendor, Artisans' Bank has the software to handle both services, easily and efficiently.
- Remote Deposit: Deposit checks from anywhere with our Remote Deposit Capture product. Deposits that you can conduct from the comfort of your business or remote location.
- Tax Payment Services: Conveniently make your Federal and State tax payments, electronically & securely.
- Wire Transfers: Can be conducted by visiting one of our statewide branches or you can be setup to initiate wire transfers online.
It’s safe, secure, and most of all easy to do!
Contact us and we can connect you with an expert who can answer all of your questions.
Business Banking Experts are available statewide:
- Call 302-884-6885 for New Castle County
- Call 302-674-1754 for Kent County
- Call 302-296-0153 for Sussex County
- OR call any of our branch offices