Certificates of Deposit
If you don’t need immediate access to your money, Certificates of Deposit (CDs) can be the best way for your savings to grow. With interest rates usually higher than savings or money market accounts, our CDs help you maximize your earnings.
- Terms available from 3 months up to 5 years
- Open with as little as $1,500, $500 for an IRA
- Another Artisans' Bank account not required to open a CD
- Monthly interest payment option - receive a check, transfer to another Artisans' account or just let it grow
- Interest is credited and compounded monthly
- FDIC insured for up to $250,000
Complete account disclosures for these accounts are available upon request. Contact any branch representative with any questions.
*APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum balance to open is $1,500 for CD’s, $500 for IRAs.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.