Banking is in the palm of your hand with the Artisans' Mobile App! Access your accounts anytime, anyplace 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mobile Deposits- take a photo of your check for easy and quick deposit Click Here for More Information
- View account balances and account history
- Make immediate transfers between accounts
- Pay Bills
- View branch & ATM locations
Use Artisans' Mobile App on your cell phone or other web-enabled mobile device and know that it's safe and secure! Artisans' Bank uses a number of security measures designed to safeguard your personal information and transactions.
Put banking in the palm of your hand with Mobile Banking from Artisans' Bank.
Download the Artisans' Mobile App
For more information and how to sign-up, call us at 302-658-6850
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your checking, savings or loan information from where ever you are with internet access. Banking from home is easy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Check balances and activity
- Transfer funds between your Artisans' Bank accounts
- Make Artisans' Bank loan payments
- View your current statements plus you have access to up to 18 months of statements history
- Pay bills online with Online Bill Payment
- Order Checks
- Download account transactions to Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Transfer Money to and from other financial institutions
Here is an easy, convenient, and FREE way to pay your bills, with a 'CLICK.'
You must be enrolled in online banking before you can use Online Bill Payment.
Don't wait for your paper statement to arrive in the mail. With E-Statements, you can view up to 18 months worth of statements online, quickly and securely. Once you have
How do I enroll in e-Statements? - Simply log into your Online Banking and click the tab labeled “e-Statements”. When asked to submit your email address, please type your entire email address in lower case only.
Is there a charge for e-Statements? - No, e-Statements are FREE!
What accounts are eligible for e-Statements? - Checking, savings, money market, and loan accounts are eligible for e-Statements.
How do I view my e-Statement? Each month when the statement is created, you will receive an email from email@example.com notifying you the statement is ready for retrieval. In the email will be the security phrase you chose during enrollment to ensure the email is from Artisans’ Bank.
Once you have enrolled in Online Banking, sign up for e-statements.
Enjoy the convenience and safety of having your paycheck directly deposited into your Artisans' Bank account. It's really easy to do. Just complete these steps:
- Download and complete this form (PDF)
- Get a voided Artisans' Bank check or deposit slip with your account number
- Give these to your employer and they will set up direct deposit.