Easy Access Account
Artisans' Bank now offers a checkless all-electronic account for the person on the go.
This may be the account for you!
There are many FREE services and best of all, you can avoid overdraft and NSF fees!
Here are some of the benefits that come with the Easy Access account:
- FREE VISA® Debit Check Card (no annual fee)
- FREE Online Banking that you can access from all of your devices
- FREE Online Bill Payments Click here for details
- FREE Access to your e-statements
- FREE Mobile Deposits Click here for details
- FREE Direct Deposits
- FREE access to the Artisans' Bank ATM network
- FREE Money Orders - up to 4 per month
No NSF or overdraft fees
Here is the best benefit of all, no charge for overdraft or NSF fees.
Here is how it works: If there are not enough funds in your account at the time a transaction is presented for payment, it will be returned or rejected without charge. If a Point Of Sale (POS) transaction is pre-authorized when the account has a positive balance, we will honor the transaction without charge.
Remember: With the ease of online banking, you can always check your account balance before you make your purchase. Online Banking is available 24/7!
Here are the account features:
- Minimum to open - $10
- Monthly Service Charge - $3.00
- How to avoid the monthly service charge - keep a $300 average daily balance each statement cycle or we will waive the fee with a direct deposit or an ACH debit or ACH credit per statement cycle.
- Monthly Paper Statement Charge - $2.00 - you can avoid this fee by signing up for free e-statements when you set up your online banking access.
- Access our ATM network with VISA® debit card - no annual fee.
- This is a non-interest bearing account.
How to open an account:
We know that opening an account is a personal decision and we are here to serve you and answer any questions you may have. When you are ready to open an account, please stop by any of our 12 statewide branch offices.
Please bring the following items:
- Your government-issue ID (such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID)
- Your Social Security Number
- Documentation of your physical and mailing addresses if different than your government-issued ID
- An initial deposit - minimum deposit amount required
This product has been certified by the Bank- On National Account Standards and approved by the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund.