Floating Branch Banker
POSITION: Floating Branch Banker
PAY GRADE: 05/06
DEPARTMENT: Retail Administration
SUPERVISOR: Branch Manager
JOB FUNCTION: To deliver superior customer service to new and existing clients in a professional and informative manner. Solicit new business and help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs. Float to various branch locations as needed.
- Provide and perform Teller duties in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assisting with daily ATM and vault duties and responsibilities.
- Provide outstanding branch customer service on the platform by:
- Providing error resolution and prompt efficient customer service.
- Soliciting and cross selling bank products and services.
- Opening, servicing and closing all types of personal or commercial accounts.
- Applying established procedures and policy.
- Encourage and contribute to a team atmosphere; Assist other staff members in their daily activities.
- All other duties as may be warranted or required.
- A strong desire to provide superior customer service.
- Complete accurate documentation of all deposit and loan account processing.
- Actively engage and assist customers on the teller line or platform as needed.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct.
- Proactively engage in ongoing compliance training and procedure review.
- Strong communication and interaction with Artisans’ Bank associates, especially with branch manager and staff.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Adhere to corporate policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements. Complete all required training. Actively communicate matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- High School diploma required. Additional college level courses helpful.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Previous retail sales or banking experience preferred.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proven ability for attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible weekly schedule and 2 – 3 Saturdays per month required.
- Travel to various branch locations as needed.
- Required to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Dexterity is mandatory for frequent use of hands and fingers.
- Required to walk, reach, push, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- Required to have close vision and distant vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Requires occasional lifting and moving of up to 10 lbs.