Floating Branch Banker
JOB FUNCTION: To deliver superior customer service to new and existing clients in a professional and informative manner. Solicit new business and help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs. Float to various branch locations as needed.
- Provide and perform Teller duties in an accurate and efficient manner
- Assisting with daily ATM and vault duties and responsibilities
- Provide outstanding branch customer service on the platform by:
- Providing error resolution and prompt efficient customer service
- Soliciting and cross selling bank products and services
- Opening, servicing and closing all types of personal or commercial accounts
- Applying established procedures and policy
- Encourage and contribute to a team atmosphere; Assist other staff members in their daily activities.
- All other duties as may be warranted or required.
- A strong desire to provide superior customer service.
- Complete accurate documentation of all deposit and loan account processing.
- Actively engage and assist customers on the teller line or platform as needed.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct.
- Proactively engage in ongoing Compliance training and procedure review.
- Strong communication and interaction with Artisans’ Bank associates, especially with branch manager and staff.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Adherence to corporate policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements. Completes all required training. Actively communicates matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Previous banking experience preferred.
- High School diploma required. Additional college level courses or E-Learning seminars helpful.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Strong organizational, and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to deal pleasantly and professionally with both customers and bank associates on assignments, and ability to respond well to daily change.
- Must be willing and able to travel to various branch locations.
- Good attendance with ability to work a flexible weekly schedule and 2 – 3 Saturdays per month are required.