JOB FUNCTION: Direct, control and administer the operational and sales activities of a branch office to ensure quality delivery of retail sales and customer service.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of sales culture and sales management
- Development of sales activities to increase branch deposits, fee income, and loan growth
- Solicit and cross sell bank products and services, both in the branch and the branch’s market
- Ensure maintenance of superior customer service
- Train, supervise and coach branch personnel, to encourage and build a team atmosphere
- Exercise administrative authority over branch sales and operations
- Coordinate audit, security and emergency procedures
- All other duties as may be warranted or required
- Maintain current and complete product knowledge
- Develop sales skills and sales coaching skills
- Provide friendly and courteous customer service
- Open, service and/or close personal and commercial accounts including loan applications and settlements
- Instruct staff and monitor product knowledge
- Conduct weekly scheduled sales and service meeting
- Monitor and assess sales performance, to meet individual sales goals, as well as, the achievement of branch team sales goals
- Provide coaching, reinforcement and problem resolution to maximize profitability and retain customers
- Ensure efficient service, prompt error resolution and proper customer response
- Monitor professionalism, customer contact, written communication and appearance for both self and branch staff
- Oversee all staffing issues
- Monitor appearance and proper operation of branch facilities and their maintenance
- Represent Artisans’ in the community by participating in merchant and civic organization activities
- Promote team work within the branch
- Perform and/or delegate all other duties related to providing outstanding sales and service
- Good attendance and availability to work Saturdays, as needed
- Adherence to corporate policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Completes all required training. Actively communicates matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- High School diploma required. Some college and/or continuing education in the banking preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years retail banking experience, which includes supervisory duties
- Well-developed computer skills
- Strong organizational and communicational skills, both oral and written
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to communicate in a positive manner
- Responsible, mature and friendly demeanor
- Required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- Required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- Requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Requires close and distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.