JOB FUNCTION: To deliver superior customer service to new and existing clients in a professional and informative manner. Solicit new business and help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs.
- Provide and perform Teller duties in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assist with daily ATM and vault duties and responsibilities.
- Provide outstanding branch customer service on the platform.
- Provide error resolution and prompt efficient customer service.
- Solicit and cross sell bank products and services.
- Open, service and close all types of personal and commercial accounts.
- Apply established procedures and policy.
- Encourage and contribute to a team atmosphere. Assist other staff members in their daily activities.
- All other duties as may be warranted or required.
- A strong desire to provide superior customer service.
- Complete accurate documentation of all deposit and loan account processing
- Actively engage and assist customers on the teller line or platform as needed
- Excellent product knowledge
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct.
- Proactively engage in ongoing Compliance training and procedure review.
- Strong communication and interaction with Artisans’ Bank associates, especially with branch manager and staff.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Adherence to corporate policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements. Completes all required training. Actively communicates matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Banking experience preferred.
- High School diploma required. Additional college level courses or E-Learning seminars helpful.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Strong organizational, and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to deal pleasantly and professionally with both customers and bank associates on assignments, and ability to respond well to daily change.
- Good attendance with ability to work a flexible weekly schedule and 2-3 Saturdays per month are required.