Loan Operations Representative Level II
POSITION: Loan Operations Representative II
PAY GRADE: To be determined based on experience
DEPARTMENT: Loan Operations
SUPERVISOR: Loan Operations Manager
JOB FUNCTION: The main responsibility of this position is to maintain insurance information and to process escrow distributions. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, customer service, processing loan transactions, performing loan maintenance, and to print and distribute morning reports.
- Provides both internal and external customer service.
- Prints and distributes various morning notices.
- Pays Tax and Insurance Bills for customers that are escrowed.
- Updates insurance policy information in Jack Henry and Miniter.
- Prepares paid off paperwork and sending it to the customer. This process includes releasing titles and liens with DMV or CSC, cancelling real estate tax service with Core Logic and insurance tracking with Miniter (if applicable), removing holds on credit builder and demand loans.
- Books New Consumer Loans.
- Process consumer renewals and modifications.
- Process payments and payoffs on consumer loans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or two to four years related finance or banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detail oriented and able to work independently within defined parameters.
- Ability to perform and apply concepts of basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to adjust to achieve team objectives.
- Prior loan processing experience highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Prior experience with Jack Henry preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to stand for extended periods.
- Required to sit for prolonged periods.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- Required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires occasional lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.