Loan Operations Rep II
POSITION: Loan Operations Representative II
PAY GRADE: To be determined based on experience
DEPARTMENT: Loan Operations
SUPERVISOR: Loan Operations Manager
JOB FUNCTION: The main responsibility of this position is to maintain insurance information and to process escrow distributions. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, customer service, processing loan transactions, performing loan maintenance, and to print and distribute morning reports.
- Provides both internal and external customer service.
- Prints and distributes various morning notices.
- Pays Tax and Insurance Bills for customers that are escrowed.
- Updates insurance policy information in Jack Henry and Miniter.
- Prepares paid off paperwork and sending it to the customer. This process includes releasing titles and liens with DMV or CSC, cancelling real estate tax service with Core Logic and insurance tracking with Miniter (if applicable), removing holds on credit builder and demand loans.
- Books New Consumer Loans.
- Process consumer renewals and modifications.
- Process payments and payoffs on consumer loans.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Completes Bank training requirements, follows policies and procedures, maintains proficient knowledge of the rules and regulations and supports the Bank's goals and values.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant filed and/or a minimum of 2 years of experience in Loan Processing and Operations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Basic computer skills including email, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, maintaining a positive working environment.
- Demonstrates confidence, assertiveness, and professionalism.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to perform duties with accuracy.
- High level of initiative.
- Ability to interact professionally with bank staff and other external contacts.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Required to sit for prolonged periods.
- May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
- Dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers.
- Required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires occasional lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.