Branch Manager Wilmington
To deliver superior customer service to new and existing clients in a professional and informative manner. Solicit new business and help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of sales culture and sales management.
- Development of sales activities to increase branch deposits, fee income, and loan growth.
- Solicit and cross sell both bank and affiliated products and services, both in the branch and the branch’s market.
- Ensure superior customer service.
- Train, supervise and coach branch and retail personnel, to build skills, encourage and create a team atmosphere.
- Exercise administrative authority over branch sales, operations and training.
- Participate in the development and delivery of Retail policies and procedures, including writing and testing procedures.
- Coordinate audit, security and emergency procedures.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Adhere to corporate policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Complete all required training. Actively communicate matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or one to two-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets and graphics.
- Prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
The physical demands described below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to stand for periods of time.
- Required to sit for prolonged periods.
- May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers.
- Required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires occasional lifting and moving of up to 10lbs.
- This position requires to work occasional Saturdays.
- This position requires limited work outside of regular hours to attend meetings, professional activities and community events.