Branch Banker - Pike Creek
JOB FUNCTION: To deliver superior customer service to new and existing clients in a professional and informative manner. Solicit new business and help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs.
- Provide and perform Teller duties in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assist with daily ATM and vault duties and responsibilities.
- Provide outstanding branch customer service on the platform by:
- Providing error resolution and prompt efficient customer service.
- Soliciting and cross-selling bank products and services.
- Opening, servicing and closing all types of personal or commercial accounts.
- Applying established procedures and policy.
- Encourage and contribute to a team atmosphere; assist other staff members in their daily activities.
- All other duties as may be warranted or required.
- Complete accurate documentation of all deposit and loan account processing.
- Actively engage and assist customers on the teller line or platform as needed.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct.
- Proactively engage in ongoing compliance training and procedure review.
- Ability to deal pleasantly and professionally with both customers and bank employees.
- Ability to respond well to daily change.
- Adherence to corporate policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements. Completes all required training. Actively communicates matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- High School diploma required. Additional college level courses or E-Learning seminars helpful.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Previous retail sales or banking experience preferred.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proven ability for attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible weekly schedule and 2 – 3 Saturdays per month required.
- Required to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Dexterity is mandatory for frequent use of hands and fingers.
- Required to walk, reach, push, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- Required to have close vision and distant vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.