AVP/VP Branch Operations Administrator
Management and administration of branch banking operations by providing direct/indirect (via Area and Branch Managers) control and administration of the retail banking activities of the Artisans’ Bank retail banking system to ensure quality delivery of outstanding customer sales and service.
- Provide operational support for the Artisans' Bank retail banking system in order to lead, train, and manage the outstanding delivery of retail sales and customer service.
- Interact with core systems, and write, update, and train on all branch (and affiliated Bank) policies and procedures to ensure the retail operations can run efficiently.
- Ensure all necessary controls are in place, reported, and strictly followed.
- Coordinate all levels of branch training and deliver specific branch training.
- Provide tracking and reporting for all branch activities; including operations and controls.
- Coordinate and deliver/install/train new and updated products, systems, and releases of retail tools and products.
- Test, review and implement any new or changed system functions for all Retail Banking systems and tools.
- Program any new or changed product, service and account disclosures, including coordinating with Compliance, for testing and verification.
- Act as liaison between branches and other departments, core and ancillary systems, and external vendors and service providers (merchant services, check/card provider, and armored car).
- Adhere to corporate policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Complete all required training. Actively communicate matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- Leadership of a Retail Banking initiatives and/or activities by developing procedures and policies, training and ongoing activities, monitoring, tracking, and reporting of program results.
- Resolve technical issues and coordination of system releases/changes involving branches and branch operations.
- Leadership in hiring, training and development of branch banking staff, including resume/application review and evaluation, interview and hiring recommendation, training and development, and the ongoing evaluation and mentoring of branch banking staff and management.
- Coordinate and implement with branches and other departments in the formulation of new and updated policies and procedures.
- Ensure Retail Banking compliance with regulatory and corporate policies and procedures by coordinating and interacting with Operations, Audit, Security, and Compliance.
- Review and maintain systems, branch (and affiliated Bank) policies and procedures to ensure the retail operations can run efficiently and all necessary controls are in place, reported, and strictly followed.
- Adhere to corporate policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements.
- Complete all required training.
- Report all unsafe activities to manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Bachelor’s degree or one to two-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrate strong motivational, time management, multi-tasking, problem-solving, presentation and organizational skills. Ability to be detail oriented.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record-keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster teamwork and create positive connections with customers. Establish and meet goals to increase efficiency improving customer service.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents, ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to stand and sit for periods of time.
- May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers.
- This position may require occasional travel to other branches.
- This position may require limited work outside of regular hours to attend community events.
FLSA Status: Exempt